The very wonderful Cathryn Mellersh has been working away on our new club kit and we are now in a position to offer you all the opportunity to buy team T-shirts, Polos and Hoodies for delivery by Christmas, from a new local supplier. It’s all your swimmers’ Christmas wishes come true! The form is at the end of this post.
Time is tight, of course. To receive your items in time for Christmas you must place your order by the end of training on Thursday 10th December. We have been assured we will get them by 20 December, in time for the Big Day.
To place an order:
- email your completed order form to Cathryn (address on the form)
- hand payment to a committee member at a training session, clearly stating your name and ‘CLUB KIT’ on the envelope
Items available to order are as follows:
- T-shirts, both kids’ and adult sizes, performance fit, 100% polyester micromesh
- Polo shirts, both kids’ and adult sizes, performance fit, 100% polyester micromesh
- Hoodies, both kids’ and adult sizes, 65% polyester, 35% cotton, with a micromesh hood lining.
All items are black with amber contrast panels and will have the Club logo on the left breast, and a larger logo and the swimmer/adult’s name across the back.
We recommend that swimmers get the T-shirts and hoodies, and anyone who helps out at the club or at galas etc should consider getting the Polo shirt so they are an identifiable team member for the kids and officials – but there are no rules.
Any queries please talk to or email Cathryn. Thanks!